A One Year Celebration
September 21, 2022|
Over the weekend, our team celebrated the one-year anniversary of Counterweight Private Wealth. We spent time together to reflect on the past year’s journey, both its challenges and its successes. We all agreed that we are humbled and thankful at far we’ve come and are excited what the future holds.
Our firm was founded with three major intentions:
- To provide a deeper, more transparent, more expansive wealth management experience to you and your family.
- To be a fiduciary, and only a fiduciary and to place your interests first above all others.
- To enhance the scope of our services and have the freedom to build a team, add technologies, and swiftly adapt to change without the restrictions and confines of a large institution.
The result has been an overwhelming success. You have embraced and joined our journey. Over the past year, we have laid an incredible foundation which will serve as a launching point for the years to come. In case you are not aware, some of our milestones include:
- Helping multiple people retire in 2022
- Assisting in the successful transition of clients’ children from high school to college
- Walking hand in hand with clients through the loss of loved ones
- Implementing strategic tax planning for key retirement and financial decisions
- Adding new members to our team
- Constructing and completely redesigning our website
- Publishing timely blog articles on our website
- Raising $10,000 for the Raleigh Dream Center through our annual Sporting Clay Event
- Hosting an online seminar during the depths of the recent market selloff
As we pivot forward, you can expect more exciting changes over the next year, including:
- One-page financial plans
- Tax planning services
- New technologies to enhance client communication and collaboration
Even throughout the difficult market environment of 2022, the Counterweight Private Wealth team remains energized and excited about the future. We want to thank our valued clients for untrusting us with your financial lives. Onward!
Counterweight Private Wealth is a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with its principal offices in Raleigh, NC and Wilmington, NC. Registration of an investment adviser does not imply any specific level of skill or training and does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission. Counterweight Private Wealth only transacts business in states in which it is properly registered or is excluded or exempted from registration. A copy of Counterweight Private Wealth’s current written disclosure brochure filed with the SEC which discusses among other things, its business practices, services, and fees, is available through the SEC’s website at: www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Please note, the information provided in this document is for informational purposes only and investors should determine for themselves whether a particular service or product is suitable for their investment needs. Please refer to the disclosure and offering documents for further information concerning specific products or services. All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. Statements of future expectations, estimate, projections, and other forward-looking statements are based on available information and author’s view as of the time of these statements. Accordingly, such statements are inherently speculative as they are based on assumptions that may involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties. Past performance of various investment strategies, sectors, vehicles and indices are not indicative of future results.
This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, or investment advice, and is not a recommendation, offer, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. The information and opinions contained in this material are derived from proprietary and nonproprietary sources deemed to be reliable, are not necessarily all inclusive, and are not guaranteed as to its accuracy. This material is provided for educational purposes only and does not constitute investment, legal, tax, or accounting advice. Please consult with a qualified professional for this type of advice for your own unique situation.